Now taking orders for "A Taste of Hoosier Cooking, the Favorites of Care Net"
YOU CAN HELP CARE NET BY SHOPPING...
Did you know that Care Net is listed with the Kroger Rewards program? This is a really easy way for Care Net to receive funds. How it works is if you have a Kroger Plus card you can register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. (If you do not have a Kroger Plus card they are available at the service desk of any Kroger store.)
- Click on Sign in/Register. Most people are new participants so you will need to click on SIGN UP TODAY in the NEW CUSTOMER box. Even if you have a Kroger Plus card but have never registered you are considered a NEW CUSTOMER.
- Enter zip code, clicking on your favorite store, enter your email address and create password, agreeing to terms and conditions.
- You will then receive a message to check your email and click on the link in the body of the email.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number which is the 12 digit number found on the back of your card.
- Enter our organization’s NPO number which is 39582
- Every time you swipe your card Kroger will donate to Care Net!
Partnership for Life Banquet
Friday, April 7th, 6:30 p.m.
Jones Crossing Banquet and Event Center in Mooresville, IN
Guest Speaker: State Senator John Crane and Special Music by Christian Singer/Songwriter, Jason Whitehorn.